I did try putting it in the array but only did one more quick test. I will have to try it again. I am pretty sure from the limited amount of documentation that the array holds post values for when you make a POST api call.
If the OAuth class is this buggy (given that the array is the issue and I fix it later) this class really should not be posted on the Twitter API wiki as the main PHP OAuth example. More testing for now... On Oct 27, 8:01 pm, Dave Briccetti <da...@davebsoft.com> wrote: > I also recommend using Wireshark, tcpdump or the like to get an > authoritative picture of what’s happening. And if there is indeed a > bug, the output serves as clear proof.