Completely agreed with Michael there. I'm not for a minute suggesting
Abraham's library is any less in value, I just come to appreciate the
nature in which jmathai went about creating the library and it just
seemed to be more 'natural' to work with.

Not to mention as Michael said - you have a question and you get a
response quickly.

Scott.