I have tried two things to get my non-english characters status update
to work:
1.) Using meta tag in the head as <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8" />
2.) Using utf8_encode for status and posting

None of the above works. I get "incorrect signature" trying to post
non-english characters. English characters works fine.
I am able to update non-english status with direct status posting from
cURL, problem is with oAuth..
Can anyone provide a working example code using oAuth for this?