There is a solid need for a Tweet to list feature - a political campaign
might organize volunteers by placing them on a list and would need to hit
them all at once with a message.

  I have a little script that does this now and it's a high value service in
the eye of campaigns and initiatives. Twitter implementing this would take
out an advantage we have now but I'm all in favor of it - it's a good move.

  As a security measure perhaps the listed folk ought to not receive a DM
directed to a list unless they're following the account that listed them?

   Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up ...

--
mailto:n...@layer3arts.com //
GoogleTalk: nrauhau...@gmail.com