Andrew, Great idea...should be easy enough...just display all the lists and
have an "opt in" button for each, which lets everyone know they want a
mutual follow relationship for this purpose.  then as people opt in, they
automatically follow each user in list, and then in reverse...although opt
out might be tricky on a few levels.  I would love to use such a tool. Do
you need a domain for that?  I own MyTwibe.com and MyTwibes.com

Hope all is well

--
Dale Merritt
Fol.la MeDia, LLC