Hi.

This is a known issue and is being tracked on the google code tracker for the API - please feel free to add more information about this issue there.

Thanks!

On Nov 16, 2009, at 3:32 AM, Sarp Erdag <sarp.er...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I looks like the methods users/show and account/verify_credentials
give different results especially for the "profile_image_url" block
when called from different machines. After there is an avatar update
(whether from the twitter web ui or over a 3rd party app that uses the
api (oauth or basic) when these methods are called from different IPs,
I see they are getting different profile_umage_urls. Sometimes the
updated version is shown, sometimes not...

Any recommendations / explanations how to deal with this issue?