hi howard.

its on the list - we have a theory as to what is wrong, but that still needs to be investigated, tested, etc.

please just continue to add color and data to the thread on the google code tracker so that we have more information to look at.

If you need ANY other help, just ask and we can produce other test
pages for you to accelerate the process. Just specify what you need
and we can try to whip up a tool. OK?

We're glad to help.

Raffi, can you tell me where this is on your priority list, so that we
can plan our development? The user experience of our app depends on
getting this resolved, so we may have to devise a strategy to improve
the UX in the meantime.

Thanks again for your speedy responses.

- Howard