Hey Marcel,

This is indeed a bug.  When you try and create a list without a description,
the API returns a status code of 200, and what looks like a successful
response.  However, the list is not fully created, and is not visible on
twitter.com.  If you then make the same creation call with a description
added, the list becomes visible on twitter.com.

I tested this with curl and basic authentication 10 minutes ago.

Tim.