Hi Raffi,

Will the geo-hose streaming API return only those tweets which are geo-
tagged, or will it also return tweets for users whose location (in
profile) falls within the lat, lon specified.

If it returns only tweets that are geo-tagged, I guess the volume of
returned tweets will be pretty low for now.

/Amitab

Twaller.com (@mytwaller)