Hi Peter,

Thanks for the response. I'd like to calculate on the fly.  I'm not
sure there's a reason to rewrite data that already exists on the
twitter servers.  The only issue would be if there services weren't
available.

I'm just trying to figure out how to access twitters data on the fly.
Any other ideas?

thanks
jason