Can we get a decision on this issue? Will a cursor eventually be a
required element? If not, what will the default return be? If a cursor
is required, what will be the number of social graph elements
returned?

I guess I'm cook with a required cursor so long as cursor=-1 returns
100k for example.

A decision please.

Cheers,

Steve