I've been using OAuth in my iPhone application for several weeks now
without issue. Today users started reporting that they can no longer
complete login with username and password. Now it returns a
"Connection Allowed" with a PIN, and wants the user to enter the PIN
into the app. Which of course there is no place in my app to do this.

I've been poking around the API and discussion forums, but don't see
any formal announcement from Twitter that changes are being made that
are related to this. This seriously screws up my application! Any
insight would be appreciated. I'm hoping this is a temporary Twitter-
side issue. If I'm forced to make changes to my app, the approval
cycle at Apple is averaging 2 weeks.