Hi Fauzil,

I guess you're the author of Twitblack? I'm another j2me developer
here, the author of PavoMe. Unfortunately I can't give you much advice
on j2me OAuth as I do most of that stuff on the server side. Few
suggestions however:

1. The clock: why don't you try to get the exact time at the client
startup, from say 'Date' header from any HTTP response from twitter
server? Then you could establish the difference between phone time and
server time, and then use the ajusted value when making the oauth
calls?

2. Failing OAuth requests. Does that happen on the real device or in
the emulator? If using emulator you can get the traffic log (in Nokia
emulators) or you could use protocol analyzer like Wireshark
http://www.wireshark.org/ if you're using WTK/SonyEricsson emulators.

Regards,
Anton