Hmm.. I tested with oauth via both 'api.twitter.com' and
'twitter.com'.
Both works well. And I can see the xauth uri has 'api.twitter.com' in
front.

Can I just change all those twitter.com to api.twitter.com? including
oauth methods?
It seems like api documentation for oauth method is not yet updated.