I now want to enable user to link their twitter account to our
website, that means, after OAuth, twitter will forward user to my
website, and then I want to retrieve that user's profile, such as
twitterId, name..., and prefill the form for user to register.
This steps is pretty straightforword, just like any other social
websites, such as linkedIn, myspace. But I didn't realize that after
Oauth step, I am lost in finding a suitable API to retrieve that
user's profile.
I would like to use this one,
http://api.twitter.com/1/users/show.format
But this API require the userID or screenName, that is what I don't
have.
So question is: how to retrieve the userId or screen name and other
profile information for the user?
Thanks