Hi,
    (Note: In my app, single white listed useraccount's requests are not
sufficient to complete particular task, so i need to switch from one account
to another without breaking operation, if previous A/C's hits got over. )
   In my case both the users are authenticated. Now problem is that how to
switch from one user to another, when  next user comes, he should come up
with it's hits for the operations, when previous user's hits got over. In
such situation how can i use rate_limit_status method.

Thank you in advance,

rishibhanage