I'm looking at updating some of my systems to use the new bulk user
lookup method, but I'm getting a high rate of 502 returns in my
testing when I try to do more than about 50 IDs per request. Even at
50 IDs per call with a 1 second delay between each (this is a white-
listed account), I still received about 16% 502s returned. When I
pushed it up to 100 the failure rate was almost 100%. Is this a
temporary glitch in the system, or should I plan on keeping my
processes throttled down as far as the number of IDs per call?