and thanks for the heads up - we're investigating this to see if it can e made more responsive when we're under load.

On Apr 5, 2010, at 6:05 AM, iematthew <matthew.dai...@ientryinc.com> wrote:

Yes, I am dealing with the 502s by following up with a retry until it
succeeds. I have not come across any that did not succeed after a
second attempt. Just wanted to give the team a heads up. Not mission
critical at this point for me.