Hi all --
With only nine days left until Biz's opening speech, Chirp -- Twitter's
first conference for developers -- is fast approaching! The two day event
will be in San Francisco on April 14th and 15th. You can image how excited
we are to have a conversation with everyone from the ecosystem in the same
room.

The conference opens at the Palace of Fine Arts from 9AM to 6PM on April
14th. The schedule features keynotes from Biz Stone, Ev Williams, Ryan
Sarver, and Dick Costolo which include announcements and roadmap details.

On April 14th at 7PM we all move to Fort Mason to start the Hack Day. Here
is where everyone will have a chance to collaborate, meet other members of
the ecosystem, and have the entire Twitter team on call to answer questions.
After an Ignite session at 8PM on the night of the 14th, we'll leave the
doors to Fort Mason open all night for developers who want to dig into their
code or conversations. The content on April 15th will pick up at 10AM. The
day includes breakout talks on technology, best practices, policy, design,
and more.  Additionally, we're hosting times for developers to meet with
Twitter's designers, Legal team, Platform team, the EFF and others to get
their individual questions answered. Even Ev and Biz are hosting an hour so
everyone can meet the founders. We'll wrap the entire conference with a
rockin' party later that night!

We have more space at Fort Mason than the Palace of Fine Arts so last week
we opened tickets for the Hack Day. There are still $140 Hack Day passes and
a few full conference tickets left so if you would like to attend please
head to http://chirp.twitter.com and register. We hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Doug

http://twitter.com/dougw