While I typically just lurk here on the Twitter Dev group to keep up
to date with changes / etc, I do look forward to meeting everyone out
at Chirp.

I am hoping I can grab an earlier flight on the 12th which will also
allow me to make it to PreChirp as well... (right now sched to get in
a little late)

See everyone in San Fran...  Gonna be a fun 10 days from Chirp to
F8...

John
Twapper Keeper
http://twapperkeeper.com