Ok, I just threw this together super quickly: http://chirphackday.pbworks.com/

Preliminary sections:
* List of participants + areas of interests
* Ideas + interested developers
* Non-Twitter APIs that might be useful </shameless plug>

It's currently open to anyone to edit. Hopefully folks will find it
useful and/or improve on it.

@Doug: It would be great to have any more details about the Hack Day
process (i.e. rules, etc) that are currently available added in the
general info section at the top.