Any chance on getting access to a beta of these from outside chirp?  I had to
come home this afternoon and didn't get to play too much while i was there, but
would be really interested in playing more.  I understand it's not ready for
roll out.  Just looking to start the development process.

isaiah
http://twitter.com/isaiah