I second this.

Also, unfollows should be treated the same as follows. I know its sad
when an unfollow happens, but this is important information too.

Basically I would expect the data in the user stream to mirror what is
available by repeatedly scraping the REST API for updates. I guess one
missing piece there would be changes to Lists being sent in the stream
as well.

That said I think what is currently in the user stream is the most
important essential info, so good job there.