Thanks for the insight this early into everything. This helps from the
communication standpoint.

I hope this devolve thought into design by commit on this thread though for
the name-spacing. I have a few ideas but I'm reserving them because they may
be obvious and not going to hurt me because I can work around anything you
make.

Now make some annotations. :-)

Zac Bowling