Marcel Molina wrote:
I've talked to the analytics team. Three main metrics we're going to work to surface on something like dev.twitter.com <http://dev.twitter.com> initially (and maybe even an API so you all can build experiences/explorers around annotations):

1) All time most used namespaces/keys.
2) Trending namespace/keys.
3) Most widely adopted namespace/keys (i.e. not necessarily the most used but the ones used by the highest number of different client applications)