I know you guys have plenty on your plates, just curious if it was on
the roadmap. :)

Sample use case (one I particularly want): Tweetie on my phone and
Tweetie on my laptop could easily stay synced about where in my tweet
stream I have read to. Other features like saved searches and lists
could easily have begun life as user annotations. Generally lots of
client data (prefs, settings, state) could be stored where it belongs,
in the cloud, making it less transient, easier to
migrate/sync/import/share, etc.

Really excited about annotations -- thanks!

Josh