APRS (aprs.net) is a system ham radio operators use to broadcast short
text messages (sound familiar?), usually about their current position,
current weather, etc.

If you "telnet rotate.aprs.net 10152" and enter "user READONLY pass -1",
you can see most (all?) APRS data.

I think it'd be useful to stream this data into twitter to make it
more available.

There's quite a bit of data generated every minute, so this might
require an exception to the normal tweets-per-hour policy.

Thoughts?