Hi Dinho,

This is a slippery area. You're correct to use the guidance of past
discussions on this topic and the policies in place to determine if you're
doing the right thing.

The best thing I can tell you is:
  - make sure each account is useful and contributing valuable content to
the ecosystem. valuable content is of course interpretable
  - don't surprise or annoy users with spam, auto-follows, au...@mentions,
auto-dms, etc.
  - don't use any kind of mechanization to create your users. do it
iteratively, by hand. it will take you awhile.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod