Like Rushikesh i am also facing same problem, before my application start
working i need to check weather i have ample of call remaining to complete
my task for that i had white listed my 2-3 accounts.

so the idea that i am thinking is if the OAuth shall give me the remaining
call then as per that i should switch automatically to my next white listed
account without acknowledging user.

Thank you in advance.

--
Warm Regards,
Gaurav Shaha

"Don't try to show off, just be youself and do what you ENJOY doing...."