Great, thanks Adam!
As I said before, many OAuth libs do not support international
characters :(

On May 15, 1:05 am, Adam Ransom <v0id....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm working on a Japanese twitter app and have had similar challenges with
> encoding (i.e. the OAuth lib I used didnt support Japanese). I'll have a bit
> of a look and see if I have the same ! problem as you and let you know.
>
> Adam
>
> On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 7:22 AM, @sebagomez
> <sebastiangomezcor...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> > I have an app using OAuth (actaully xAuth) and it is working well...
> > or almost well.
>
> > I had a few bugs with encoding, I was not using UTF8 and now I do, so
> > I am able to tweet stauff like "Peñarol á é í ó ú" (spanish lang
> > characters). I was making some tests and I noticed that if I want to
> > set '!' as my status (just the exclamation mark) it dos not work... I
> > get an "Incorrect signature" error message.
>
> > I tried moving stuff around but my actual config works in most cases.
> > I can even twit 'é' as my status and it works!
> > :S
>
> > Can anybody point me in the right direction... most samples I've seen
> > online don't care about UTF8 encoding, probably because most of them
> > are built in the US :(
>
> > Thanks.
> > Regards,
> > Seba

Reply via email to