Hi Rushi,

Trying to understand your problem better -- are you using an intermediary
Twitter library of some sort?

Can you give some examples of the API requests you are making? The request
URI including parameters? Are you using basic auth or OAuth? Are you
appending .xml as the extension to the request when you are expecting XML
data? Is there any kind of proxy between your requesting machine and the
Twitter API?

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod