Few months back when i started my work on twitter api, it was giving me key
value(xml format) as response to my requested url(such as follower list,
rate limit, etc.), but now it is not giving response in key value format.

Kindly F1.

Thank you in advance.

--
Warm Regards,
Gaurav Shaha

"Don't try to show off, just be youself and do what you ENJOY doing...."