Dewald: I'll make that recommendation; I agree that relevant
information should be grouped together as much as possible.

Dean: The link to the support center FAQ on this topic is very clumsy
and long; there are still a number of email clients out there that
don't handle long links very well, besides the convenience of having a
single URL that I can memorize easily when pointing it out to folks.
For those concerned about URL shortening, you can access that FAQ at
http://support.twitter.com/groups/35-business/topics/127-frequently-asked-questions/articles/142161-advertisers#20100525

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod