Taylor,

I'm glad Twitter thought to do this, but it still doesn't explain as
clearly as Ryan's post here about what's acceptable and what's not.

Not Acceptable:
"Paid Tweets injected into any timeline on a service that leverages
the Twitter API (other than Promoted Tweets). This applies to any
Twitter stream, whether user based, search based, or other."

This makes it sound like Ryan was wrong, and actually confuses the
issue again.

>From Ryan:
"This policy also *does not prohibit* services like Ad.ly that help
facilitate those relationships or even help her post the ads to her
timeline
on her behalf. "

These sound like they are conflicting.  Is Ryan correct, or not?

What would also be helpful is a link to information on how the
Promoted Tweets rev share works.