Hi Taylor,

I've filed a bug report about using since_id with search 6 months ago
after my client users complained about empty / no search results:

http://bit.ly/since_id

Is this bug fixed already? If not, how can we use since_id with the
Search API so that it is giving us some results and not just an empty
set?

Also, I'm using a proxy for my users from China and have therefore
used the user auth'ed version of the Search api (http://
api.twitter.com/1/search...)

If I'm switching to search.twitter.com, will I run into API limits for
my proxy then?

Thanks for any help
Ole @ mobileways.de / #Gravity Twitter Client for S60 Symbian

--