Hi. I am using MGTwitterEngine to load the most recent 20 Tweets from
a predefined timeline into a table for my iPhone app. It uses the
statuses/public_timeline API

I would like to provide a "Load More..." button that allows the user
to request the next 20 newest (total of 40 most recent). The timeline
I am pulling sometimes has 100+ tweets in a day, so showing a max of
20 status updates sometimes frustrates followers.

I did find some threads on this topic, but they are a few years old
and don't see to offer a solution. Thanks for any suggestions.