I want to know what's the metrics of this dynamic logout.
I have several twitter account/twitter development accounts.
It started around 1am PST, one of my account keep getting 400. I woke
up this morning, that only account is still getting 400.
I tried a different pair comsumer key/token using twurl, it works.
I tried on mobile, Echolfon, failed, but twitbird goes thru.
Obviously the web works!
What other experiments do u want me to run?
Are twitter giving favor on specific accounts?