I've been experiencing OAuth issues with my app today. If I'm already
logged into twitter, the OAuth redirects to my app just fine. However,
if I have to land on the authentication page and enter my username and
password and click submit, I get the following error:

Mon Jul 19 15:40:47 EDT 2010 : Twitter exception:
TwitterException{message=500:Something is broken.  Please post to the
group so the Twitter team can investigate.[Some HTML here],
statusCode=500, retryAfter=0, rateLimitStatus=null}

I'm not sure if this is the group that the message is asking me to
post in, if not, please let me know the correct group to post to so I
can get some assistance.

Thanks!