The temporary credentials need to be store while the user goes to
twitter.com and authenticates. Sessions are awesome for this so I use it.
You can use other mechanisms if you want.

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | http://abrah.am
@abraham | http://projects.abrah.am | http://blog.abrah.am