Hi everyone,

I'm in the same boat as Paul G. My company publishes updates to
Twitter whenever we post a new story. To date our code using basic
authentication was working great. Now we're switching over to OAUTH
using Abraham Williams library. I setup an app on Twitter's
development site, got my keys and tokens and tried using the PHP
twitteroauth library, but on my test server I can't even get the
example to work. I get the "Could not connect to Twitter. Refresh the
page or try again later" message. I've got the library running on my
Mac Pro with Apache running on a port-forward.

I'll note that when I created the app I used application type: browser
and callback url: blank

Any help would be appreciated. Code always welcome :-)

Marc