Hi Punit,

First, some advice: I recommend using HTTP header-based OAuth rather than
putting your OAuth parameters directly in the query string. It separates
concerns and makes your debugging ultimately easier.

That said, the first issue you're probably running into is that you aren't
URL-encoding your OAuth Callback properly. In fact, when you're presenting
any of these OAuth parameters, whether it was via HTTP header or query
string, you need to do some more escaping.

For our servers to properly interpret the URL you are sending, your request
would need to look a bit more like (noting that the signature would
be significantly different as a result):

http://api.twitter.com/oauth/request_token?oauth_callback=http%3A%2F%2F203.78.217.115%2FIssueManager%2FLogin.asp&oauth_consumer_key=ilmsYrfa0XjtsqJXCB6HcQ&oauth_nonce=821b87d0-2022-4f50-adcd-76ddae52c5db&oauth_signature=Q01ZADdBJNh5dbltMMQXP37EkVg%3D&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1281177991&oauth_version=1.0

Are you using an OAuth library for this?

Taylor