Hi,

I think that it is safe to assume that if user B follows C but not D, that
he/she will retweet C and not D. However, this is not always 100% accurate. If
an user follows both C and D, he/she will have retweeted the first one who
retweeted it - the user does not get the second one in the timeline.

Tom

Sent from my iPod