Hello o/
Into now, I have caught my latest tweets that way:

file_get_contents("http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/
{$username}.json?count={$number}");

Actually, I used cURL, but I put that way to simplify the code.

Well, with this new OAuth thing, I'm lost.
I'm triyng to use the TwitterOAuth Lib (http://github.com/abraham/
twitteroauth), but, I'll have to sign in every time to autenthicate
myself? I don't understand very well...

See, I know that I need:
$connection = new TwitterOAuth(MY_CONSUMER_KEY, MY_CONSUMER_SECRET,
$_SESSION['oauth_token'],
$_SESSION['oauth_token_secret']);

$connection->get("user_timeline/{$username}.json?count={$number}");

But... I don't know where I get the "oauth_token" and
"oauth_token_secret" (it's necessary for what I want?).
I'll need all this just to get my latest tweets?
Help, pls!
(srry for the bad english)