My company has several news sites and each has one or more Twitter
accounts depending on the topic. I've created a new app using OAuth
and PHP to post our news stories automatically as they are published.
Previously with basic authentication I would just pass the username
and password etc. to get the story posted. But now I'm wondering, do I
need to create a new app for every Twitter account we have? Or can I
post to our accounts with the one app I created with its keys and
tokens? And if I can use just the one app, how do I post to the other
accounts? The app was created on our primary Twitter account.

Thanks
Marc

PS I already have the OAuth and PHP code working for our primary
Twiter account.