--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting Nick Arnett <nick.arn...@gmail.com>:

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Tom van der Woerdt <i...@tvdw.eu> wrote:

For the same reason it will only index interesting tweets. You wouldn't
want 40 million of this 50 million to be spam ;-)

Wow. When our computers can calculate what is interesting to us, our world
will be transformed... But I know what you meant.

I've been trying to get computers to show me interesting things for decades,
but they aren't getting much smarter about it.

Oh, for a button that says "Show me only interesting stuff" that works!

Nick
+1