Hello!
I looked at Twitter Anywhere API and it says the API will set the
cookie 'twitter_anywhere_identity' under my sites' domain.
This sounds like how the Facebook JS API is doing the OAuth2
authentication where I then read the value of that cookie on the
server side and then request data from facebook using that access
token.

Is this something that will be available soon on Twitter? I am using
the OAuth right now but I find that cookie based OAuth2 is much easier
to work with.

Do you already have this in beta? I would like to try it.