On 8/18/10 10:05 AM, Rushikesh Bhanage wrote:
> Hi Taylor / Abraham,
>
>   I really need your help in this case. My whole app is ready without
> this small but important error.
>  I have posted this question already, but didn't get proper answer, So I
> request you to assist me correctly or suggest any solution, so that I
> can move forward and get ready to release the site.
>  ok the error says:
>
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /home/rohit25/public_html/honestfollowers.com/get_info.php
> <http://honestfollowers.com/get_info.php> on line 435
>
>     Off course! not getting array(data) to the loop, but this doesn't
> happens every time. I tested my each and every line of code, from where
> i am getting data from twitter up to the display of data to user. This
> doesn't give error to users having followers up to 1k, but fails where
> users having lots of honest followers. can this be from twitter-side?
> confused.
>
>     Due to this, we have stopped search for users having followers more
> than 15k.
>     @abraham you are searched on site.
>
>    You can have a look at this :
>     http://www.honestfollowers.com
>   e.g users : 1. dineshkarthik_k
>             2. sreesanth36
>   or anybody having a/c like this.
>
>   We are not able to release the site, just because of this error.
>
>      I really thanks to all the developers who have helped us until now.
>
> waiting for your reply impatiently,
>
>  Thank you in advance.

Hi Rushikesh,

The Twitter API is very unstable, especially when requesting data that
is not cached (like page 16 of the user's tweets, etc). You should have
some code that handles 500 errors and other errors - if it fails, simply
make the request again.

I'm rather sure that the bug is at Twitter, but it is *your* task to
work around it :-)

Tom