Hi Rushikesh,

As Tom pointed out, you'll want to make sure to implement some exception
handling around every request you make to the Twitter API.

I don't know enough about the specific API calls you're making here to pin
down the specific error you are receiving -- but I also agree with Tom that
it's likely you're either running into API rate limits or you are hitting a
server error.

Do you know the pattern of Twitter API calls you are making? (Not just the
pattern you are using in your library) -- requesting many followers is best
served with the followers/ids [1] method in conjunction with bulk user
lookup [2] .

[1] http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/followers/ids
[2] http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/users/lookup

Taylor