Hi,
at my work I am developing an app to post tweets on Twitter. While
testing the app, I noticed that I keep getting "forbidden" error if I
tried to tweet same message over and over again. So I went to the
Twitter site to tweet directly and it looks like even from Twitter.com
I cannot repeat the same tweets made within past few hours. I presume
this is a feature to prevent abuse, but I cannot find any
documentation anywhere:( I need to be able to explain to my customer
this limitation though.. does anyone know where can I find an
"official" information about this, which contains information about
how many hours after original tweet that the same message can be
tweeted again?
Thanks for your help!!