Retweets_of_me, in its current form is not very useful, and worse,
leads to an insane amount of needless API calls.

If...

http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/retweets_of_me.xml

...gives me a list of all my statuses that have been retweeted, why do
these parameters always come out null & false?:

  <retweet_count></retweet_count>
  <retweeted>false</retweeted>

Currently, the procedure is:

1. Get retweets_of_me.
2. Pull in http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/retweets/id.format for
each of those tweets.

Okay. Not sure why there's not an easier way, but let's go with that
for now. Except... If more people retweet some of those same tweets
after I pull in retweets_of_me. Since <retweet_count> is apparently
broken, there's no one-shot way to tell which ones I need to check, so
I have to keep checking back with each one, using a seperate API call
for each check.

Please tell me I'm simply missing something here, which is entirely
possible. :)